#konahv24hr UPDATE After much consideration and consultation - including consulting differing forecasts and conditions - we have come to the decision to postpone the KONA HV24HR until 18-19 April. These are tough calls to make, however, we have had to make the decision taking into consideration rider safety, interstate travelers, course and location accessibility, competitor and spectator enjoyment, and providing an event for everyone to have a good experience. An email will be sent through to all current entrants with the full update, new dates (18-19 April) and further information within the next hour. We hope you all have a safe Easter and look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks. Kind regards, Hayden and Fleur ...
Rochelle SwabyOh no. Gutted for you guys as I can only imagine the amount of work that you have put in to getting everything ready this for weekend. On the positive gives all you riders another 2 weeks of training :) And some time to work off your easter eggs!8 hours ago
Graham MenziesHey bro. I know the difficulty of these calls. I applaud the courage to make it though and prevent a lot of people travelling long distances and not being able to race. I am personally bummed because now I can't race on such a fantastic course! Maybe I will do the 4 hour instead.8 hours ago
Lonnie ToiaNever easy but always love the fact that you guys make early calls in the best interest of a good event. For me this is one of the main reasons I keep coming back cause I know it will be a blast when it does happen.
Thanks Hayden8 hours ago · 1